Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All projects complete!

City of ChicagoImage via WikipediaI was going to have the portfolio done last night but we had a tornado in Chicago. Never thought I'd see that. I live in a garden apartment which is code for basement and my kitchen flooded about 6 inches. This is because we have a 4 step cement stairwell leading to the kitchen door that works great as a catch basin for leaves and rainwater. This was flooded about 3 feet and the water was quickly finding the cracks under the door to get into our apartment. I ran out in the storm and grabbed a bucket to start bailing water from the stairs. I felt like an old salty fisherman but much cooler cause I didn't have the big yellow boots on. So because I had to do this three times last night because of all the rain I had little time to finish my portfolio....but morning brings a new story. It is 7am in Chicago and I have completed the course work for LIS2600. I'm really glad I have a better understanding of how to build a webpage, create links and use online database software as well as bookmarking and taging. Well, thanks for everything.

GABE
Zemanta Pixie

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hey Gabriel,

Did you by any chance attend preschool in Cincinnati, Ohio at Montessori near Forest Park/Fairfield? If so, I attended your birthday party when you were like 5 or 6. If not, then whoops sorry!

Gabriel Asher von Ransenberg said...

I did. Holy cow! How do you remember that?!? Well, I guess its been awhile Steve. :). How are you?